PrintNode can print to all types of printers. Print labels, barcodes, receipts or documents with ease. Print Node support DYMO, Zebra, HP, OKI, Epson and countless other brands and types. PrintNode gets its list of printers from your operating system – if a printer is installed on your computer, it will work with PrintNode.
The PrintNode integration makes printing a breeze from Tudodesk offering instant silent printing from any device connected to the internet.
Why use PrintNode
- Instant click and print interaction from any device to any printer from Tudodesk.
- Automate printing of documents with macros.
Getting started with PrintNode.
- Head over to the PrintNode website: https://www.printnode.com/en
- Create a free trial account: https://app.printnode.com/login/register
- Download the PrintNode client for Windows or Mac: https://www.printnode.com/en/download
- Follow this online Tutorial to set-up PrintNode: https://www.printnode.com/en/docs/installation/windows
- Goto the API Key panel in your online Dashboard.
- Select API Keys in the top navigation bar.
- Create a new API Key name it Tudodesk.
- Send your API Key to Tudodesk Support. We will set-up your integration.
- Set-up, Install any local Printers.
Using PrintNode with your existing Macros for automatic document printing.
We've added direct integration to PrintNode from your existing macros so you can wrap document printing automatically into your existing workflow. Print invoices when jobs complete, job sheets when new jobs are booked and more.
Under option 3 of the macro editor you will find the PrintNode integration. Each macro can specify a specific printer to output the document.
Using PrintNode with the Tudodesk Job Station Screen.
The Tudodesk Job Station Screen integrates with PrintNode. If you have set-up an account, registered an API key with Tudodesk you should find that your local printers show in the Print and Settings dialogues and you can start printing straight away.