Documents and tickets that are "archived" are removed from the real-time boards. This helps your team focus on what is "in-hand".
Archived tickets are not lost they can still be located in any of the following ways.
- From document search
- From the project explorer
- From a linked document
- From a customers profile
From document search
You can locate a document or ticket archived or un-archived from the document search.
- Click the document icon in the left side menu bar
- In the search box type in any document ID, reference, or keyword to search.
From the project explorer
- Open an existing document or ticket
- Click "show menu"
- Click "Documents"
- All documents in that project are listed whether archived or un-archived.
From a linked document
- Open an existing document
- In the top right of the document info box locate the "Related box"
- If any document (archived or un-archived) is linked to this document click the link to open.