Using Job Station, your workshop team will be able to intelligently process jobs, view and update tickets in a stand-alone, easy to use screen.
Why you should use Job Station
- Reduce paper.
- Organize your jobs and workflow.
- Track jobs and status.
- batch jobs.
The job display screen can be used as:
- a single station for processing jobs.
- multiple stations located in your workshop filtering tickets as they require processing.
- a large wall-mounted panel for visual notification of workload as tickets are pushed and processed.
What you can do with Job Station
- Filter tickets to specific statuses so individual stations can focus on -workload.
- View ticket details, attachments, files and photos.
- Update a ticket status
- Batch process tickets
- Remotely print job-sheets, job travellers and labels from any device using PrintNode
How to run the job station screen
You can run job station on:
- PC's, Macs and Desktops
- Big screen panels
- Google Chrome, Safari and all major browsers.
Learn how to set-up and use the Job station screen: