- In the board view, select Invoices.
- Click Show Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to the Export Invoice Data section, click Launch Xero exporter.
This opens the Xero exporter tool.
Xero sales account code
Enter sales code to post your sales items to. This must be written exactly as it is in Xero.
Xero Tax Type
If you charge GST, VAT or sales Tax;
Enter the tax rate display name as it appears in Xero. If the tax rate name contains words and a percentage, enter it in full as it appears in Xero, for example, 15% GST on Income.
Important: If you charge multiple sales Tax rates on your invoices (different rates on sales lines) you will need to map your Tudodesk Tax codes to Xero:
- Click the Settings cog in the bottom left navigation bar of Tudodesk.
- From the settings view, scroll down to the Sales Tax section.
- Click Tax rates and groups.
- Locate your first Tax Type, Click to edit.
- Enter the tax rate display name as it appears in Xero. If the tax rate name contains words and a percentage, enter it in full as it appears in Xero, for example, 15% GST on Income.
- Repeat for all required Xero tax types.
If you need to set-up Tax rates in Tudodesk follow this Tutorial.
This will be set automatically to match your locale settings in Tudodesk.
Downloading your CSV invoice file
If an Account Code or Tax Type isn't entered, the import will be set to No GST, and the invoice total will be the GST exclusive amount.
- Click Download CSV File to download the file to your local computer. Your settings will be automatically saved so they are remembered next time you run the export tool.
- Click Close.
- You can import your CSV File into Xero by following this Tutorial
- The last 200 invoices. Any invoices that are already in Xero will be ignored.
- Invoices are posted into Xero using the Tudodesk invoice # appended with "TD" for example INV00100TD.