Tudodesk comes with a built in, fully integrated email, SMS and message automation engine. This is a powerful feature that can save your team a lot of time, automating tasks at scale, and help you deliver a superior customer service experience for your customers and clients.
Automated messages make it easy for you and your team to:
- Send estimates and emails
- Send welcome emails or auto-res-ponders when forms are submitted
- Update customers on Job status updates
- Notify customers when goods land
- Request reviews
- Chase sales with auto follow up emails after estimates are sent
- Collect payment with auto-invoice reminders
Automation triggers are events that fire when an action takes place on a document.
For example when an estimate is marked as "sent" an automation triggers that sends the email to the customer.
Examples of triggers are
- When a document status changes
- When a form is submitted
- When an order, estimate or quote is "accepted" or "declined"
- When an invoice is paid
Scheduling when the message is sent
Once the event "triggers" you can set a delay (1 min - 7 days max) of when the message should be sent.
Drip email (Email stories)
Tudodesk offers even more power by allowing you to set-up message stories or "drip" emails that fire sequentially after an event takes place.
You can specify when and how the messages are halted. For example if you send a series of emails to chase up the order on an estimate, you can tell the automation engine to "halt" the emails if the customer "accepts" or "rejects" the order.