Tudodesk has a number of ways you can add forms to your web-page.
Before you start go-to the form-editor so you can capture the URL or embed code.
- click the settings cog in the bottom right of the side menu bar
- click 'Web-Widgets' in the settings left navigation pane
- click on the form you want to embed from the list shown
1. Using your forms default embed code
Paste the codes into your web-page where you would like to display it. Usually somewhere in the body section of your web-page.
2. Linking to the form in stand-alone
You can add a link on your web-sites navigation or add a CTA (call-to-action) button on your websites home page to open your web-form in a new tab in the web browser.
You can use some simple HTML to add a link on your web-page that opens your form.
<a href="[paste your link code here]" target="_blank">Contact us</a>
You should style the link using CSS to match the design of your website. If your using a Bootstrap template that might look something like this:
<a class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" href="[paste your link code here]" target="_blank">Contact us</a>
If you need some code to make a nice link button try this awesome free button builder be sure to paste your forms URL.