Invoices are documents given to your customers for the sale of products or services. It provides a record of products or services sold and establishes a legal obligation that the customer owes you money for the same.
Lets go back to Brian's custom guitar shop to see how an Invoice is used.
Scenario: Brian gets orders from his customers for the repair and build of customer guitars. He completes the work and then creates an invoice by converting the accepted estimate. He adds any additional charges and the sends the invoice to the customer. The customer views the invoice in the client portal and then makes payment online.
Life-cycle of an Invoice
Below you will find multiple articles that will help you when managing and creating invoices in Tudodesk:
Create and Send Invoices
- How to Create and Send an Invoice
- Converting Estimates Into Invoices
- Taking Manual Payment for an Invoice
- Paying Invoices in The client Portal
- How to Attach a Project File to a Document
- How to Print or Download a Copy of an Invoice
- Void, or write off an Invoice
- Accept payments online
- Editing Invoices
- How to Add Bank Details to Invoices and Payment Requests
- Create a packing slip from an Invoice
- Create a Job sheet from an Invoice